Using the Bobrick 1092 Series – Everything You Need to Know
Finding the best bathroom partitions for your needs often means researching leading brands and their most popular lines. As part of the over-reaching 1090 collection, the Bobrick 1092 series proves to be a popular choice.
In this quick guide, we will be looking closely at why this is the case. Considering installing a Bobrick option for your corporate bathroom? Here are the facts.
What is the Bobrick 1092 Series?
The Bobrick 1092 series is, as stated, part of the 1090 range. Bobrick is a manufacturer of toilet partitions we are always proud to retail with. Their 1090 solutions are resistant against damage, solid in color and style, and boast extensive warranties.
Specifically, the 1092 variation is overhead-braced. This mounting configuration allows you to set up toilet partitions which connect to rear and sidewalls. Other options in the 1090 collection rely on ceiling hangs and floor-to-ceiling bracing.
If using the ceiling is out of the question, the 1092 is likely to offer a great alternative. Many businesses keen to take advantage of Bobrick 1090s, but unable to fix to their bathroom ceilings, will look to the reliable 1092 as standard.
Color Choices and Styles
As with all bathroom and toilet partitions in the 1090 collection, 1092s can install in various colors. All colors in the line are solid through the whole build. Bobrick uses solid color reinforced composite, or SCRC. That means that your partitions are made from material bolstered by resin and polycarbonate.
SCRC allows for a great aesthetic, and a solid, dependable look. 1092 partitions are pleasing to the eye and impervious to a variety of damage.
Colors available for 1092 toilet partitions are as follows:
- SC01, or Golden Khaki
- SC02, or Desert Beige
- SC03, or Terra Cotta
- SC04, or Forest Green
Therefore, a 1092 partition system will arrive in a stylish and professional look. These colors are likely to blend into all neutral bathroom environments.
Hardware across the 1090 range benefits from stainless steel manufacture. The 1092 is no different, offering concealed stainless steel fixings as standard. This heavy-gauge hinging boasts simple slide latches for immediate privacy and security.
You may also wish to consider full-height hinges. These stainless steel fixings add additional security and support to your 1092 doors, with latches fully reinforced against potential damage and vandalism. In addition, both options mentioned thus far offer emergency door access, meaning that they can swing inwards if need be.
The 1092 series also boasts industry-leading levelers and inserts. For example, installers will set up 1092s through metal-to-metal screwing, which will help to ensure panel security. Once again, screws and inserts used are protective against vandalism and intentional damage.
The 1090 range offers security and simple fixing to benefit all installation varieties. The 1092 is easy to use and secure and requires little maintenance following installation.
However, our team will always be happy to help with any maintenance queries you may have. What’s more, as part of the Bobrick 1090 range, you’ll benefit from a fantastic warranty service. Therefore, you always have full protection to hand.
What Are the Benefits of Choosing the Bobrick 1092?
We are always pleased to offer Bobrick products to customers as much as possible. The manufacturer understands the importance of design simplicity while keeping their doors and partitions secure and hard-wearing. However, what is it about the Bobrick 1092 series, which might appeal to you?
- 1092 is available in heights flexible up to 72”, fixable to rear and sidewalls
- Gap-free interlocking allows for maximum stall privacy
- 1092 doors boast emergency features for inward access
- Fixings and latches are reinforced and built to last
- Stainless steel fixings are long-lasting and easy to clean
- Four distinct yet neutral colors offer a great variety for modern corporate bathrooms
- 1092 systems protect against moisture, preventing damage and deterioration
- Partitions and doors allow for graffiti clean-up without ghosting
- Solid SCRC doors and partitions cannot dent or scratch
- It is impossible to damage 1092 systems through blunt impact
- Limited warranty options are available; with 25 years direct from Bobrick
Is the 1092 Series Right for Me?
There are many reasons why you should consider opting for the Bobrick 1092.
- The 1092 is one of the hardiest systems against vandalism and damage
- There’s no need to attach your partitions to your ceiling
- You’ll benefit from a longer warranty than through many manufacturers
- Solid colors and looks won’t overpower the design of your bathroom
- 1092s are easy to install and are even simpler to maintain
- Further help and support from ToiletPartitions.com is available at any time
- The 1092 range complies, according to the manufacturer, with Class B ASTM E84
- You’ll benefit from additional privacy screens and connections where desired
- Dressing cubicles and shower walls are available as add-ons
Bobrick is a firm choice for toilet and bathroom partitions and doors regardless of your needs. We highly recommend taking a closer look at other 1090 options, too, if you’d like to learn more about the brand.
How We Can Help
toiletpartitions.com is here to help you from purchase to ongoing maintenance. Here are a few reasons why purchasing any Bobrick SCRC toilet partitions from our team makes perfect sense:
- We support our customers through email and telephone channels – with a personal and efficient approach
- We start working on completing your order as soon as you checkout
- We support manufacturer warranties and more – claim at least 25 years from the Bobrick 1092
- We will offer you full guidance on setting up and maintaining your 1092 partitions
- We ensure to offer you all the hardware and fixings you require to get your partitions and doors up and running
toiletpartitons.com is a leading partner of Bobrick Sierra series and other bathroom solutions. Unsure if a ceiling-fixed partition system works for you? Choose the Bobrick 1092 series for a simple, timeless, and hard-wearing standard. Make sure to contact our team today on (855) 809-2049 to learn more about the lasting benefits of the 1092 series.