When you’re purchasing bathroom partitions, you have several material choices. Read on to find out what phenolic bathroom partitions are and their many advantages.
What Are Phenolic Bathroom Partitions?
Over the last 40 years or so, this popular bathroom stall material has been known as “phenolic.” Bobrick has recently rebranded it as “compact laminate,” and many of the manufacturers have followed suit. Phenolic material is popular for bathroom partitions because it’s strong, durable, and comes in many colors and textures. This high-quality partition is made by saturating kraft paper with liquid resin, then heating, and pressurizing it into a strong solid material.
Commercial Bathroom Stall Colors
Similar to decorative and multi-color laminates, there are various colors to match whatever bathroom decor you have. So whether you’re designing a public restroom for a beach, hotel, stadium, shopping mall, school, restaurant, bar, or any public venue, consider this sturdy material.
Compact Laminate Versatile Phenolic Colors
No matter the color scheme of your restroom, you can find the perfect powder coat shades.
Check out these colors ranging from
Indestructible Solid Phenolic Partitions
One of the reasons this compact laminate toilet partition material is a favorite choice of ours by far is because of the toughness. It’s virtually:
COMPACT LAMINATE PARTITIONS ARE HIGH-TRAFFIC FRIENDLY
When you’re designing, building, or rehabbing a restroom with high-traffic or even possible vandalism, you need to select virtually indestructible material. These solid plastic black core bathroom partitions are also overhead braced and come with stainless steel hardware.
MOISTURE RESISTANT SOLID PHENOLIC TOILET PARTITIONS
And for bathrooms exposed to a high degree of moisture and humidity, this is the best water-resistant material. It will last for 25-years. Phenolic bathroom partitions are perfect for restrooms in or near:
Spas & Saunas
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED WITH COMPACT LAMINATE PARTITIONS
When you purchase from ToiletPartitions.com, you can expect:
- Fast shipping: As soon as you place your order online, we start working on it to get it to you quickly.
- 25-year manufacturer guarantee – this material is so tough; it has a 25-year warranty.
- Personalized customer service – if you have questions before, during, or after your order, you can call us or email us, and we’ll respond quickly.
- Hardware included – to make sure your product looks the best and operates properly, we include stainless steel hardware.
- Easy installation – you’ll receive instructions on how to install, and if you have any questions during the process, we’re available to walk you through.
The entire team at ToiletPartitions.com is here to help you and make sure that your order is correct and delivered on time. Whether you have one bathroom or 500, we’ll make sure you receive the highest in customer care and satisfaction.
Contact us today at (855) 809-2049.